Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank God It’s Over

We can finally put 2008 behind us. Thank effin god for that! The global economy has blown up and things look bleak. And thank god America is finally getting rid of the retarded cowboy, only a few more days. If being retarded wasn’t enough, 8 years of war and fucking up capitalism certainly did not help.

The new guy has his work cut out for him. Early doors look promising but he soon will be expected to walk on water and lead us to the promised land. He is so talented, he’ll probably pull it off. And he’s ripped like a greek god. Good luck man, we in the rest of the known universe are depending on you to restore America Inc. from the depravity to which you have sunk.

Though 2008 had its low points, there were many high points for me. In addition to pissing people off, insulting business associates, embarrassing myself in public, and a stint of excessive masturbation, I really enjoyed the blogging and all of the great connections made! Given I will be working twice as much this year to earn money worth half as much as last year, I can only hope I find the time to keep the blogging up. We shall see!

To all in blogsphereland, here is hoping that 2009 brings all of your wishes, sprinkled with heaps of yummy luv!

Beaverboosh

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Mr. Bb!

and on a technicality, isn't blogging the same thing as excessive masturbation? without the need for socks from the laundry bin, of course...

Anonymous said...

Hurpy Nueur Jahr! (Just practising my Norwegian.)

So, um... we'll ignore your reference to excessive pud-pounding and ask about that twice-as-hard-half-as-much remark.

Does that meaning your salary's in GBP? Or has the Kroner also taken a dive along with the oil price? A bummer either way.

Anonymous said...

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

Nice to see you back.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy, yadda yadda. Now, back to the 'bation....

kyknoord said...

All of my wishes? Wow. That's pretty hopeful. Nevertheless, the same to you.

Jo said...

I have missed you! Dont ever stop - everything blogging and all that other good stuff.

beaverboosh said...

df - and to you my dear. Totally! Socks eh, hmmm!

ian - and to you my Canadian friend. Predominently GBP/USD/NOK and difficult to hedge. I will short the Euro to make up the difference!

az - and to you. I hope you are feeling better! To a great 2009!

dolce - you are soooo sentimental. One of my new year's pledges is to stop thinking about your tits as much as I did in 2008!

kyk - yeah I am generous that way, though less ambitious myself on the wish front. Have a good one matey!

joanne - thanks! I doubt I will ever stop wanking, in any manifestation!

Anonymous said...

excessive masturbation? no such thing. or are you using hyperbole....

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! Here's hoping the worst is behind us now. Hopefully, you won't have to work that hard. :)