Once you are 16, there is an unwritten law. You can only have sex with those 16 and above.
At 18, having sex with a 20 something year old is a conquest. Having sex with a 30 something or a 40 something is almost unthinkable, unless they are really hot!
Condoms are going to be advertised around the clock in the UK in an effort to thwart teenage pregnancy. If you are having sex at 14, there is a good chance you live in the UK and are having unprotected sex.
The UK boasts the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe. The most recent well publicised Dad was 12 years old, and damn proud of it. For many youngsters in the UK, a baby is a means of obtaining income in the form of social benefits.
It is difficult to see how advertising will have any great impact, but I wish the campaign well.
A young teenage boy is unlikely to want to deal with the embarrassment and humiliation of walking into a pharmacy to purchase contraception. A young teenage girl may be a bit more mature, but walking into a pharmacy and asking for the morning after pill may be uncomfortable, though many are happy to display their wares on the internet .
Mom would be better off packing contraception in the school pack, or even better, fitting a permanent contraceptive device to the little one’s genitals. Of course, there is always the snip.
Most teenagers are genetically programmed to fuck. Whether you live in a trailer park, or your teenager is in a private same gender boarding school, the probability is higher than not that they are having sex.
Parents can do little but hope to engage in a productive dialogue and be supportive. Opra is more likely to have influence on your child and she’s talking about how women can better achieve orgasms with their partners.
Uncle BB passed on his sage but liberal view of sex to a sexually inquisitive teenage BB: 'Wait until you are in your 20s in college and the world is your oyster':
- 'At 20 something, have as much sex as you can with whomever will have sex with you'
- 'At 30 something, the field opens up and you can find yourself having sex with partners spanning a decade in either direction'
- 'At 40 something, having sex with a 20 something is mostly a fantasy, or demands an hourly fee'
- 'At 50 something, you become beguiled with youth as it is clearly becoming difficult to fool anyone of your age, so you’re lucky to get sex, even with your partner'
- 'At 60 something, you just don’t care about sex as much. If you do, hope that your partner shares your passion
- 'At 70+, if you still have the desire to have sex, are still physically capable of sex, and you can find someone to have sex with, go for it man.'
I reflected on his message which started out optimistically but ended rather bleakly. It wasn’t exactly compelling but I appreciated the sentiment.
In the end, I set out to have as much sex as I possibly could. Having sex with a 14 year old is mind blowing, if you are 14.